If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: With some wonderful tequila cream butter left from this past week of course I wanted to try it out with burgers. I added a touch of tequila and Cointreau to the final cooking minute of grilling the burgers. —Sagegreen
- 1 pound excellent quality ground beef
- 3-4 tablespoons fresh grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh orange zest
- pinch of kosher salt
- pinch of fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon tequila
- 2 teaspoons Cointreau or triple sec
- Serve with homemade tequila butter on top (see my other recipe)
- Prepare your grill.
- Mix the beef with the herbs and spices and form a patty.
- Grill 2-4 minutes per side. I prefer very quick on a hot grill.
- Mix the tequila and Cointreau together. Spoon carefully onto the burgers during the last minute of grilling.
- Top with a garnish of homemade tequila lime and orange zest butter-whipped from heavy whipping cream (recipe included with my ginger swordfish).
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Beef Burgers
This May Be the Best Thing You Can Do with Zucchini
A genius make-ahead summer side
A genius zucchini dish.
Hot dogs made better.
Your poolside essentials.
Is your cilantro contaminated?