Author Notes: This is a burger recipe that I make for my boyfriend and I who love spicy food. This burger is stuffed with delicious spicy stuff and will make your mouth water! - jennylinda
- 1 pound turkey or ground beef (I prefer lean turkey)
- 1/4 cup chopped red onions
- 1 chopped green chile
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 1 splash Sriracha sauce (to your liking)
- 1 dash kosher salt
- 1 dash coarse black pepper
- 1 handful goat cheese for each burger
- Put ground beef into bowl
- Chop red onions, green chile, and garlic and incorporate into beef.
- Add in Sriracha sauce, kosher salt, and ground pepper and mix well.
- Form into patties. You can make about 4 burgers with this.
- Pan fry burgers to your liking. When they get to the stage you would like them cooked, you can add the cheese to them and cover with a lid to melt cheese.
- Serve on a bun of your liking. We use a whole wheat bun or ciabatta bread.
- This goes great with some dijon mustard and avacado slices!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Beef Burgers