If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a burger recipe that I make for my boyfriend and I who love spicy food. This burger is stuffed with delicious spicy stuff and will make your mouth water! —jennylinda
- 1 pound turkey or ground beef (I prefer lean turkey)
- 1/4 cup chopped red onions
- 1 chopped green chile
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 1 splash Sriracha sauce (to your liking)
- 1 dash kosher salt
- 1 dash coarse black pepper
- 1 handful goat cheese for each burger
- Put ground beef into bowl
- Chop red onions, green chile, and garlic and incorporate into beef.
- Add in Sriracha sauce, kosher salt, and ground pepper and mix well.
- Form into patties. You can make about 4 burgers with this.
- Pan fry burgers to your liking. When they get to the stage you would like them cooked, you can add the cheese to them and cover with a lid to melt cheese.
- Serve on a bun of your liking. We use a whole wheat bun or ciabatta bread.
- This goes great with some dijon mustard and avacado slices!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Beef Burgers
How to make lemonade without a recipe
Lemonade, sans recipe.
Last day for free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
Green pesto is so last summer.
Savor the season.