If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is a lot of trial and error and a lot of good eating and good times with friends. —Chepy
- 16 ounces Ground Chuck
- 4 ounces Ground Pork shoulder
- 3 pieces Fresh minced New Mexico Green Chili
- 1 piece minced walla walla onion
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Minced Garlic
- 1 cup minced crimini mushrooms
- 8 ounces bleu cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire
- 1 Sea Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- Put Both meats in large bowl
- Make sure all vegetables and bleu cheese are well minced, (no chunks) add to meat and mix well
- add Worcestershire to broth, stir and add to meat and mix thoroughly
- salt and pepper meat mixture well....put in fridge and cool for at least 30 minutes
- form into 5oz patties down very thin. grill for 4 min turn 90 degrees and cook for 4 min. flip and cook for 4 more.
- heat your buns on the grill, mustard, ketsup, lettuce and tomato. Good to go, ENJOY!!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Beef Burgers
The Key to Okonomiyaki
Meet your new favorite Japanese dish
Your new favorite Japanese dish.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
You haven't thai'd this before.
A better basket.