If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Im was tired of the same ole turkey burger that tastes blah and bland! ALSO how many garden burgers can one eat? so i decided to combine best of both worlds! —ali4416
Makes 6 patties
- 1 pound Whole Foods Turkey Burger
- 10 ounces Package of Frozen Chopped Spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup Portabella Mushroom, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Whole Foods Barbeque Sauce
- Pre heat grill to 300 degrees.
- Combine all ingriedents in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Form mixture into patties and grill 8 minutes on each side.
- Do not flip each side more than once. This way it gives the turkey burger a chance to cook all the way through.
- When browned on each side, burger is done.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Beef Burgers
The Great Outdoors
Camping foods you'll want s'more of
The best camping foods.
Independence Day, the no-recipe way.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
Just for the halibut.
Savor the season.