Author Notes: Im was tired of the same ole turkey burger that tastes blah and bland! ALSO how many garden burgers can one eat? so i decided to combine best of both worlds! - ali4416
Makes 6 patties
- 1 pound Whole Foods Turkey Burger
- 10 ounces Package of Frozen Chopped Spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup Portabella Mushroom, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Whole Foods Barbeque Sauce
- Pre heat grill to 300 degrees.
- Combine all ingriedents in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Form mixture into patties and grill 8 minutes on each side.
- Do not flip each side more than once. This way it gives the turkey burger a chance to cook all the way through.
- When browned on each side, burger is done.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Beef Burgers