If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 green pear, cored and chopped
- 1/2 green apple, cored and chopped
- 1 jalapeno, chopped and seeded
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup dried bread crumbs
- salt and pepper
- sliced baby swiss cheese
- whole wheat buns
- light mayo
- shredded iceburg lettuce
- In food processor finely chop pear, green apple, jalapeno, and red onion. Remove from food processor and dry some of the moisture out on paper towels.
- In a large bowl combine, ground beef, mixture from food processor, large egg, 1/3 cup of plain bread crumbs and salt and pepper to your taste. Mix until ingredients are fully combined. This receipe should make about 6 patties. Form meat into round balls and then flatten out to place on grill.
- Grill Burgers about 6 to 8 minutes on each side or to your liking. Add Baby swiss slices a top each patty until melted. Serve on a whole wheat bun with light mayo and shredded ice burg lettuce. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Beef Burgers
These Figs are Feeling a Little Tart
Learn to love fruit with chocolate
Learning to love fruit with chocolate.
The best donuts—ever.
We've got the summer blues.
How we do a Genius dinner party for 30.
A better basket.