Author Notes: This was my "brain food" breakfast sandwich while I was studying for the schools qualifying exam. This sandwich can be eaten for breakfast, lunch and dinner. - adamnsvetcooking
- 4 Slices of rosemary sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream cheese
- 1 medium heirloom tomato, sliced about 1/4 or 1/8 inch thick
- 4 ounces smoked salmon (slammin' salmon)
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Toast the rosemary sourdough bread slices. Spread the whipped cream cheese on two on the toasted slices. Top the slices with about 2 ounces of smoked salmon, and the tomato slices. Sprinkle with salt and freshly cracked pepper. Top with the other slice of bread. Enjoy!!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Heirloom Tomatoes