If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This was my "brain food" breakfast sandwich while I was studying for the schools qualifying exam. This sandwich can be eaten for breakfast, lunch and dinner. —adamnsvetcooking
- 4 Slices of rosemary sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream cheese
- 1 medium heirloom tomato, sliced about 1/4 or 1/8 inch thick
- 4 ounces smoked salmon (slammin' salmon)
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Toast the rosemary sourdough bread slices. Spread the whipped cream cheese on two on the toasted slices. Top the slices with about 2 ounces of smoked salmon, and the tomato slices. Sprinkle with salt and freshly cracked pepper. Top with the other slice of bread. Enjoy!!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Heirloom Tomatoes
Anything But Watered Down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.