If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Another allergy-friendly creation, although it does contain soy. Vegan. - Allergy Free Mom
- 5 cups organic Russet potatoes, skin on, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ cup Vegenaise mayo
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Freshly snipped chives (to taste) a few reserved for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange potatoes onto a baking sheet* and drizzle with the olive oil. Sprinkle with the Kosher salt. Bake for 45 minutes, and then allow to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, combine the Vegenaise, black pepper, and chives. Mix thoroughly. Add in the cooled potatoes, and stir until well combined. Top with a few reserved chives just before serving.
- * I lined my baking sheet with foil. Once they’re finished baking, carefully lift the foil from the baking sheet and set aside for faster cooling, and easy clean-up.
What's sweet and sour and your new favorite ingredient?
The answer is tamarind.
Ottolenghi's secret ingredient.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Live la vie en rose.
Take these foods to go.