Author Notes: Another allergy-friendly creation, although it does contain soy. Vegan. - Allergy Free Mom
- 5 cups organic Russet potatoes, skin on, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ cup Vegenaise mayo
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Freshly snipped chives (to taste) a few reserved for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange potatoes onto a baking sheet* and drizzle with the olive oil. Sprinkle with the Kosher salt. Bake for 45 minutes, and then allow to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, combine the Vegenaise, black pepper, and chives. Mix thoroughly. Add in the cooled potatoes, and stir until well combined. Top with a few reserved chives just before serving.
- * I lined my baking sheet with foil. Once they’re finished baking, carefully lift the foil from the baking sheet and set aside for faster cooling, and easy clean-up.