If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These are a holiday tradition in my family. A delicious twist on sausage and eggs. - Marissa Grace
- 12 medium eggs
- 3 packets Jones ground sausage meat
- seasoned bread crumbs
- Hard boil 9 of the eggs. Submerge them in cold water immediately upon removing from heat to keep the yolk from turning green around the edge. Once cool, peel the eggs.
- Split each package of sausage into three equal parts. Wrap each egg in the sausage making sure to press it around to seal all of the seams.
- Set up your breading station. One bowl with seasoned bread crumbs and one with the remaining three eggs beaten.
- Bread your sausage covered eggs: egg wash, bread crumbs, egg wash, bread crumbs. Place the breaded eggs into a well seasoned cast iron pan. If you do not have a well seasoned pan, use a non stick baking dish. The eggs tend to stick to the bottom if your pan isn't seasoned well. This will result in your breading falling off.
- Bake 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes turning the eggs every 15 minutes. These are best served immediately but can be reheated in a toaster oven if left whole.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Brunch Eggs
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
This is poppin'.