If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: How about a summer picnic chilled soup for a hot day —micki barzilay
- 4 cups canned or jarred plums
- 1/2 pint Creme Fresh or Sour Cream
- 1 pint of whipping cream
- drizzle of maple syrup
- Using a canned ( home made is best) or jar of pitted plums- using a blender or cuisinart - the ingredients together then optionally you may warm up then bring to room temp, then refrigerate for later use or you may omit cooking step and simply blend Creme Fresh (Sour Cream or Yogurt) , till it's a beautiful burgundy color. Serve chilled - and garnish with a dollup of freshly whipped cream
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Warm Weather Soup
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Open House Dish
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Plums
No Laffy Matter
How to make peanut butter salt water taffy
How to make salt water taffy.
No-bake desserts are cool.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
The freedom to snack.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.