If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These meatballs are definitely not for the summer months - unless you're in South America! I crave these on cold nights when all I want to be is curled up in bed. These meatballs are tasty, and best of all, simple. And as always, can be made in a toaster oven if needed! I make these with a classic, easy tomato sauce, so any homemade sauce will do! —Hotplate Gourmet
- 1/3 pound beef
- 1/3 pound veal
- 1/3 pound pork
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 egg, lightly beated
- 3 tablespoons parsely, chopped
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 bunch spinach, sauteed
- homemade tomato sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well with your hands. Form into golf ball sized meatballs and set in the baking pan about a 1/2 inch apart.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the tops are crusty and they are cooked through.
- Warm up the tomato sauce in a Dutch Oven or sauce pan, and place the cooked meatballs in the sauce for about 10 minutes before ready to serve over the sauteed spinach.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Meatballs
The Best Thing since Sliced Bread
Crispy cheese has our hearts
We are in love—with this toast.
Trailblazing snacks to pack.
New to the Shop.
It's in the bag.