If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love meatballs. They are perfect for kids and perfect for adults. I make them and use them in a tomato gravy or serve them as finger food at parties with various dips. —yumkid
Serves 25 meatballs
- 1 1/3 pounds ground turkey
- 1/2 large red onion or 1 medium sized onion
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/2 Jalapeno cut in small pieces (optional if you want a little kick in the meatballs)
- Dice the red onion into small pieces.
- Cut the cilantro leaves and stems into small pieces.
- Add the onions and the cilantro to the ground meat and mix.
- Add the cumin powder, cinnamon, salt and oats and mix together.
- Make small meat balls from the mixture
- Heat a pan on medium heat and add oil to fry the meatballs till they are brown
- Alternatively, if you want to bake these meatballs – bake them for 15 mins at 350F
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Meatballs
Anything But Watered Down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.