If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe has been passed down from my grandmother to my mother and to me. I was too young to know my grandmother very well but I have always heard stories of the whole family sitting around the dinner table eating amazing Italian food. I have added my own twist to this family recipe. - Queen's Kitchen
- 1 pound Ground turkey meat
- 3/4 cups Panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup basil
- 1/4 cup oregano
- 1/8 cup sage
- 1/8 cup thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- pinches sugar
- Mix together all ingredients into a bowl - you can use a spoon or your hands, your hands are more fun!
- Once everything is well mixed together, begin rolling the mixture into balls.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add the meatballs to the pan and begin to brown them. Flip them over until all the meatballs have browned. This will take about 5-10 minutes.
- Once they have browned, add your favorite marinara sauce to the pan, enough to cover the meatballs, and bring the heat down low.
- Let the sauce simmer for about 20 - 30 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Meatballs