Author Notes: Lemon Thyme Potatoes... the perfect end of summer side dish! - mtlabor
- 5 medium new potatoes, quartered
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- juice from 1 lemon
- zest from 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- small handful fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- In a medium bowl, toss the potatoes with the garlic, 2 teaspoons olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Spread potatoes in an even layer on a baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes, or until potatoes are golden brown.
- Whisk together lemon thyme mixture by adding remaining olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, thyme, and parsley in a medium bowl. Toss potatoes and let sit for about 10 minutes so that the potatoes can soak up the lemon-thyme mixture. Serve as a side dish to practically any main course!