If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Lemon Thyme Potatoes... the perfect end of summer side dish! —mtlabor
- 5 medium new potatoes, quartered
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 to 3/4 cups olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- juice from 1 lemon
- zest from 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- small handful fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- In a medium bowl, toss the potatoes with the garlic, 2 teaspoons olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Spread potatoes in an even layer on a baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes, or until potatoes are golden brown.
- Whisk together lemon thyme mixture by adding remaining olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, thyme, and parsley in a medium bowl. Toss potatoes and let sit for about 10 minutes so that the potatoes can soak up the lemon-thyme mixture. Serve as a side dish to practically any main course!
Food Blog Links We Love
Perfect picnic fare
Food blog links we love.
Independence Day, the no-recipe way.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
Just for the halibut.
Savor the season.