If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I used my hubby's basic scone recipe and adapted it. —UnderTheCocoCasaRoof
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tomato, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 chinese sausage, casing removed, diced
- 2 tablespoons green onions, finely chopped
- Preheat oven at 450F. Place parchment paper on baking sheet.
- Stir flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together.
- Mix yogurt and olive oil together.
- Add liquid mixture, tomato, chinese sausage and green onions to the dry mixture and stir just until the dough comes together.
- Scoop 1/3 cup of the dough and drop it on the baking sheet.
- Bake until tops are golden brown, about 12 minutes. Serve warm.
Wait, What's Sorghum?
The ancient grain that's poppin'
Trailblazing snacks to pack.
New to the Shop.
It's in the bag.