Author Notes: I used my hubby's basic scone recipe and adapted it. - UnderTheCocoCasaRoof
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tomato, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 chinese sausage, casing removed, diced
- 2 tablespoons green onions, finely chopped
- Preheat oven at 450F. Place parchment paper on baking sheet.
- Stir flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together.
- Mix yogurt and olive oil together.
- Add liquid mixture, tomato, chinese sausage and green onions to the dry mixture and stir just until the dough comes together.
- Scoop 1/3 cup of the dough and drop it on the baking sheet.
- Bake until tops are golden brown, about 12 minutes. Serve warm.