If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Southern-style condiment is an impertinent hussy of a sauce which contrasts silky sweetness with a lot of bite. Traditionally served with cream cheese on crackers, it can be used in a number of ways. It is great on a hamburger. It makes a zesty glaze for grilled meats. It is perfect with fried foods. It complements sweet potatoes and winter squash. I sometimes wonder whether it would work as an ice cream topping??!!? - friendlyoaks
Makes about two cups
- 1 cup apple jelly
- 1/2 cup pineapple preserves
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cup dry mustard (such as Colman's)
- Fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Over low heat, melt together the jelly, preserves, and marmalade.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Spoon into clean glass jar(s) and store in refrigerator.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Condiment
These beach eats can't be beat.
Shore-fire recipes for the beach.
Get out of the frame.
Chocolate has a meltdown.
These are nuts to travel with.