If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love pork chops - they're easy to cook and you can dress them up in so many creative and delicious ways. The inspiration for this version was quite simply - I had extra pistachios left over from a previous dish and was planning to crust the pork chops with them. Earlier that same day, I had picked up some blue corn tortilla chips and while munching on one, I thought - wow, these would be great along with the pistachios to crust my pork chops. The chops were sumptuous with a little La Tourangelle Pistachio Oil drizzled atop before serving. - The Enchanted Cook
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil or canola oil
- 4 boneless center cut pork loin chops
- 10 blue corn tortilla chips, crushed
- 1/4 cup salted pistachios, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten with 1 Tablespoon water
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour for dredging
- kosher salt
- freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon La Tourangelle Pistachio Oil (or extra-virgin olive oil) for drizzling
- Place flour in a shallow bowl, then place egg wash in a separate shallow bowl. Salt and pepper pork chops then dredge each in flour, then egg wash, then flour again. On one side of pork chops press crushed tortilla chips and chopped pistachios.
- Heat grapeseed or canola oil in skillet to medium, then place pork chops crusted side down into hot pan. Cook for about 3-4 minutes, then flip and cook for another 3-4 minutes or until pork chops are no longer pink inside.
- Remove from pan and drizzle with pistachio oil (or extra-virgin olive oil) before serving.
A Genius Dinner Party: Part 2
Of course, it involves no-knead pizza dough.
A genius dinner party: part 2
A list of things we like.
Home & design links we love.
Fact: Kids love pizza.
Mortar and pestle perfection.