If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When I started consulting the Comendador Restaurant the owner ask me to create many dishes with pork meat. The restaurant is pretty close of many pork farms, including my wife family´s farm. so i tried some ingredients (fresh always) and create this tasty and light dish. —flavioalvarenga
PORK STEAK FILET WITH BARBECUE SAUCE
- 1,1 pounds PORK STEAK FILET
- 1 teaspoon MARINE SALT CRUSHED
- 1 dash WHITE PEPPER (COARSELY GROUND)
- 150 milliliters WARM BARBECUE SAUCE
- 1 pound MEDIUM WASHED POTATO
- 1 dash ROSEMARY
- 1 dash BASIL
- 1 dash THYME
- 1 dash CEBOULETTE
- 1 dash PARSLEY
- 1 tablespoon BUTTER
- 1 tablespoon BALSAMIC VINEGAR
- CUT THE STEAKS ABOUT 10 MILIMETERS THICK
- PUT THE SALT AND THE GROUDED PEPPER
- GRILL THE STEAKS
- COOK THE POTATOES WITH SALT
- MELT THE BUTTER ON THE PAN AND PUT THE POTATOES
- SAUTE THE POTATOES WITH THE HERBS AND PUT THE BALSAMIC VINEGAR TO FINISH
Cool Ice Cream Tips
They'll change the way you cook—er, churn
The coolest ice cream tips.
The zucchini spaghetti of Italy.
Savor the season.
Tennessee whiskey is the tops.
Orange you sweet.