If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Here's a super nourishing, delicious gluten-free and vegan spicy power bar recipe for all you health nuts out there! http://www.elanaspantry.com/spicy-power-bars/ - elanaspantry
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup dates
- 1/2 cup tart dried cherries
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- lace nuts, dates and cherries in a food processor, pulse until well ground
- Pulse in vanilla, ginger, cinnamon, cardamom and salt
- Remove mixture from food processor and press into an 8 by 8-inch baking dish
- Refrigerate overnight (6-8 hours)
- Cut into squares and serve
Soffritto: The Superstar
Your new favorite three-ingredient ingredient.
Soffritto's a superstar.
Lettuce love vegetables.
The Daily Grind
Bold and brewtiful coffee.