Author Notes: Pimento cheese sandwiches are a Southern tradition. This version came about when I wanted to make pimento cheese and all I had was pimento stuffed green olives. Since that experiment, there was no going back to the original recipe. - nannydeb
- 2 cups mild Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet onion, grated
- 2 tablespoons salad olives, with pimentos, chopped
- dashes Worcestershire sauce
- pinches sugar
- salt & black pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Spread on your choice of bread or crackers.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Brown Bag Lunch