If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Years ago I ate at a restuarant that served a cream cheese sandwich with dates and walmuts. I decided to try to make the sanwich, or a similar one. —contest enterer
- 3 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sliced toasted almonds
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut, toasted
- 1/3 cup chopped dates
- 8 slices of bread
- Mix together the cream cheese, sliced toasted almonds, shredded coconut and chopped dates.
- Spread and spoon 1/4 of the mixture on four slices of bread. Top with remaining slices of bread. Serve and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Brown Bag Lunch
Anything But Watered Down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.