Author Notes: Years ago I ate at a restuarant that served a cream cheese sandwich with dates and walmuts. I decided to try to make the sanwich, or a similar one. - contest enterer
- 3 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 2/3 cups sliced toasted almonds
- 3/4 cups shredded coconut, toasted
- 1/3 cup chopped dates
- 8 slices of bread
- Mix together the cream cheese, sliced toasted almonds, shredded coconut and chopped dates.
- Spread and spoon 1/4 of the mixture on four slices of bread. Top with remaining slices of bread. Serve and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Brown Bag Lunch