If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Years in development - sweet and spicy. Jim Beam or Evan Williams bourbon work fine in this recipe. - buck
Serves 2 cups
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1/2 cup coffee
- 1 cup ketchup
- Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Refrigerate leftover sauce.
Home & Design Link Love
How-to DIY a cheeseboard, keep lilacs from going limp, and more.
Home & design links we love.
Fact: Kids love pizza.
All you need for Memorial Day.
Recipe of the Day
Mortar and pestle perfection.