If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: With fall in the air I thought a pumpkin jam would pair well with a whipped cream cheese mixed with cream fraiche and ricotta. I also made some with lingonberry and white nectarine. - Sagegreen
- 1 ounce Quaker whipped cream cheese
- 1 ounce creme fraiche
- 1 ounce fresh ricotta cheese
- 2 large slices of bakery fresh multigrain sourdough wheat bread
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin jam
- 2 seckel pairs, thinly sliced
- garnish of fresh lavender, mint or rosemary
- Blend the cream cheese and ricotta together with the creme fraiche. Spread this evenly on the bread.
- Spread the jam next. Add the pear and herbal garnish last. Cut each piece in half. Enjoy open face.
Tags: sweet and savory
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Brown Bag Lunch
Take Summer Food Inside
11 DIY projects to make when it's too hot to go outside.
Cool Eats for Hot Days
A Carry-On Cocktail Kit
Anna Jones Loves Vegetables
The Daily Grind
Italian Breakfast Buns