Author Notes: With fall in the air I thought a pumpkin jam would pair well with a whipped cream cheese mixed with cream fraiche and ricotta. I also made some with lingonberry and white nectarine. - Sagegreen
- 1 ounce Quaker whipped cream cheese
- 1 ounce creme fraiche
- 1 ounce fresh ricotta cheese
- 2 large slices of bakery fresh multigrain sourdough wheat bread
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin jam
- 2 seckel pairs, thinly sliced
- garnish of fresh lavender, mint or rosemary
- Blend the cream cheese and ricotta together with the creme fraiche. Spread this evenly on the bread.
- Spread the jam next. Add the pear and herbal garnish last. Cut each piece in half. Enjoy open face.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Brown Bag Lunch
Tags: sweet and savory