If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We wanted something that we could use on any type of pork. This one is just right, not too sweet or too spicy. We just kept tweeking it until we got it right. - Karen_and_Charlie
Serves 3/4 cup
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Combine all ingredients.
- Rub on any typ of pork.
- Cook your favorite way. Mine is to rub in on pork chops. Sear both sides in an cast iron skillet with a little olive oil. Finish in the oven. Serve with gray from the drippings. Yum!