If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I just returned from a week of work in Las Vegas where we stayed at The Palazzo. One of the restaurants we ate at several times was Dos Caminos and the hands-down favorite for all of us was the ceviche. They prepared 3 different varieties but my favorite was the tuna. I couldn't wait to get back home and recreate a version of it. My version may not be the exactly as there's but I'm loving it just the same (if not more!). - The Enchanted Cook
- 1/2 pound Ahi tuna steak (preferably sashimi grade), diced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 tablespoon rice vinegar (O Yuzu Rice Vinegar by O Olive Oil Co. preferred)
- 1/2 of a Serrano pepper, very thinly sliced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 5 small leaves fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds, plus more for garnish
- In medium bowl mix soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, Serrano pepper, lime juice, mint, and sesame seeds together.
- Add diced tuna to bowl and toss with soy sauce mixture to coat.
- Mound equal amounts of tuna ceviche on top of 6 individual crackers, chips, or piles of micro-greens. Or you could use slices of roasted sweet potato for the base as Dos Caminos does.
- Garnish with black sesame seeds and a sliver of Serrano pepper.
Not Your Average (Garlic Cheddar) Biscuit
Yes, you need another biscuit recipe.
Why You Need Yet Another Biscuit Recipe.
Fresh beer, anywhere.
9 Ways to Celebrate the Royal Baby
What to Do With Marjoram
Go play outside!