If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love to serve these wraps at lunchtime for guests. I make as many as I can and cut in half and serve on a platter so everyone can have as many as they want. By putting sharp shredded cheddar on the hot chicken, it allows the cheese to melt into the chicken for a spectacular taste combined with the onion and ranch, nothing like it. - cakillgore
Makes 4 wrap sandwiches
- 4 pieces Tyson Buffalo Style Chicken Strips
- 4 pieces Fresh Flour Tortillas
- 1/2 Small Red Onion (Sliced very thin)
- 2 cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- 1/4 cup Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing (bottled)
- 1 Preheat oven to 400° F. 2 Place frozen Tyson Buffalo Chicken Strips on a cookie sheet. Bake 15 - 20 minutes. 3 Once cooked, cut chicken strips on the diagonal. Set aside. 4 Take flour tortilla and spread one tablespoon ranch dressing around. Add sliced onion. 5 Place cooked chicken on top of onion and cheddar on hot chicken. 6 Wrap tortilla tightly around contents as ranch will help to "seal closed". 7 Cut in half on diagonal and serve.