Author Notes: I love to serve these wraps at lunchtime for guests. I make as many as I can and cut in half and serve on a platter so everyone can have as many as they want. By putting sharp shredded cheddar on the hot chicken, it allows the cheese to melt into the chicken for a spectacular taste combined with the onion and ranch, nothing like it. - cakillgore
Makes 4 wrap sandwiches
- 4 pieces Tyson Buffalo Style Chicken Strips
- 4 pieces Fresh Flour Tortillas
- 1/2 Small Red Onion (Sliced very thin)
- 2 cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- 1/4 cup Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing (bottled)
- 1 Preheat oven to 400° F. 2 Place frozen Tyson Buffalo Chicken Strips on a cookie sheet. Bake 15 - 20 minutes. 3 Once cooked, cut chicken strips on the diagonal. Set aside. 4 Take flour tortilla and spread one tablespoon ranch dressing around. Add sliced onion. 5 Place cooked chicken on top of onion and cheddar on hot chicken. 6 Wrap tortilla tightly around contents as ranch will help to "seal closed". 7 Cut in half on diagonal and serve.