If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love caprese salads. I love chicken. So I married them together. I served this with macaroni and a California red blend, but I think next time I'd serve it with garlic butter pasta. - zwerkowitch
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Halves
- 2 Roma Tomatoes
- 8 Slices Pancetta
- 4 Slices Mozzarella (I used Part-Skim)
- 1 bunch Basil
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil (Or cooking spray)
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and oil a cookie sheet or baking pan with the olive oil (or spray it with cooking spray).
- Cut a large pocket in each chicken breast. Salt and pepper the outside.
- Slice tomatoes thinly, longways. Cut each slice in half, longways. Slice mozzarella no thicker than 1/4 inch.
- Slice mozzarella to fit in chicken breasts.
- Stuff one slice pancetta, 1 slices mozzarella, 3-5 basil leaves, and 2 pieces of tomato inside the pocket of each breast. Secure the pockets with toothpicks.
- Place one leaf of basil on top of each stuffed breast. Place one slice of pancetta on top of the basil.
- Bake on pan for 25-30 minutes.