If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My mother used to make this cake when I was a child. It is great for any time - breakfast, snacks, or dessert!. It is very easy to make and absolutely delicious! - casuko
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Do not use a mixer.
- Blend together the sugar, eggs, oil, and vanilla.
- Mix together the flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Add a little of the dry mixture to the blended ingredients, and mix well. Continue to add a little at a time, until all the dry and blended ingredients are thoroughly blended.
- Fold in the apples and nuts.
- Bake in a greased 9 x 13 pan at 350ºF for 45 minutes.
- Dust with powdered sugar while still warm.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Apple Cake
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls