If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Hungarian Wine Tour —CHEF_C
Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 1.5 cups cold water
- 1 cake bouillon
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- Place 1 Cup Cold Water & Bouillon on High Heat Stove.
- Boil and remove from heat.
- Add Corn Starch Pre-Mixed with remaining 1/2 Cup Water.
- If gravy is not thick enough place back upon a low heat until desired thickness is obtained.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Gravy
Anything but Watered down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.