If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Refreshing & Sweet Moroccan style Almond Milk infused w/Orange Blossom Water is a delicious & healthy drink which is a favorite in Morocco. I remember drinking this refreshing drink on a hot afternoon in Fes, Morocco this past June! —onetribegourmet
- 1 1/2 cups blanched almonds
- 1/2 cup sugar (use as much or less sugar)
- 3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon orange blossom water
- Pinch of ground cinnamon for sprinkling
- Use a food processor to grind the blanched almonds and sugar until a smooth & stiff paste forms. Boil the water in a heavy-based saucepan. Add the Almond paste and stir well.
- Simmer on very low heat for 5 minutes. Now add the orange blossom water.
- Cool the mixture, strain the liquid through a muslin cloth or a fine strainer.
- Chill the mixture. Serve chilled and sprinkle some cinnamon on top.
No Laffy Matter
How to make peanut butter salt water taffy
How to make salt water taffy.
Independence Day, the no-recipe way.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
Just for the halibut.
Savor the season.