Author Notes: Refreshing & Sweet Moroccan style Almond Milk infused w/Orange Blossom Water is a delicious & healthy drink which is a favorite in Morocco. I remember drinking this refreshing drink on a hot afternoon in Fes, Morocco this past June! - onetribegourmet
- 1 1/2 cup blanched almonds
- 1/2 cup sugar (use as much or less sugar)
- 3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon orange blossom water
- Pinch of ground cinnamon for sprinkling
- Use a food processor to grind the blanched almonds and sugar until a smooth & stiff paste forms. Boil the water in a heavy-based saucepan. Add the Almond paste and stir well.
- Simmer on very low heat for 5 minutes. Now add the orange blossom water.
- Cool the mixture, strain the liquid through a muslin cloth or a fine strainer.
- Chill the mixture. Serve chilled and sprinkle some cinnamon on top.