If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I don't eat beef. But I love lamb. Go figure. I serve these with Spiced Plum Chutney, which I entered in a different recipe, and whole wheat sourdough bread sliced thickly and toasted. Delicious! —seasonista
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 1/4 cup minced yellow onion
- 1 medium garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix. Form into 4 patties. Heat a grill pan to medium. Cook the burgers about 10 minutes per side, or until the juices run clear and the patties are firm to the touch.
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt (I use FAGE 2%)
- 1 handful fresh cilantro, chopped finely
- 1 zest of one lemon
- Mix all ingredients
Anything but Watered down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.