If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Late fall is the perfect time to turn plums into a sweet-savory sauce to go with hearty meats like lamb or pork chops. - seasonista
Makes 12 oz
- 1/2 medium sized yellow onion
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3 cups chopped plums
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup raw unfiltered apple cider
- 1/4 cup raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon stone ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion, ginger, cinnamon and garlic; saute 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add remainder of ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Uncover and simmer an additional 15 minutes or until liquid almost evaporates, stirring occasionally.
- Cool completely.
A Genius Dinner Party: Part 2
Of course, it involves no-knead pizza dough.
A genius dinner party: part 2
A list of things we like.
All you need for Memorial Day.
Home & design links we love.
Mortar and pestle perfection.