If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is the easiest recipe/treat ever...my addition is to it is vanilla bean. - LizTerry
Serves based on number of strawberries
- 1 quart strawberries
- 1 cup sour cream (the real thing, not low or non-fat)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- scrape out the inside of the vanilla bean
- mix vanilla into the sour cream
- wash the strawberries but leave the stems on
- arrange the strawberries, sour cream mixture, and brown sugar in separate bowls
- have guests take one strawberry and dip first in sour cream and then into brown sugar
Around the World in 16 Breakfasts
The most important meal of the day, the international way.
Breakfast: a worldly affair.
An Instameet by the Bay (Area).
Wildcard Winner: Texas Tailgate Burger
Prep your pans for perfection.
Stop the soap opera.