If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is the easiest recipe/treat ever...my addition is to it is vanilla bean. —LizTerry
Serves based on number of strawberries
- 1 quart strawberries
- 1 cup sour cream (the real thing, not low or non-fat)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- scrape out the inside of the vanilla bean
- mix vanilla into the sour cream
- wash the strawberries but leave the stems on
- arrange the strawberries, sour cream mixture, and brown sugar in separate bowls
- have guests take one strawberry and dip first in sour cream and then into brown sugar
Make 3-ingredient frozen yogurt at home
Never buy frozen yogurt again.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
Know (and shop) the basics.
Recipe of the Day
The chicest apron around.