Author Notes: My friend Hilary taught me this recipe...if you can call it that. It is so simple but without Hilary I would not have ever thought of it. My additions are flavor suggestions... - LizTerry
Serves 2 cups
- 1 jar of fluff
- 8 ounces cream cheese (not low or non-fat)
- bite sized fruit peices such as strawberries, grapes, pineapple, apples, pears, melon, other berries
- chopped mint, vanilla bean, nutmeg or cinnamon
- Thoroughly mix fluff and cream cheese. Add flavoring to taste or serve without extra flavor.
- Serve with bite sized fruit pieces. Really great party pleaser and so easy to make!