If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My friend Hilary taught me this recipe...if you can call it that. It is so simple but without Hilary I would not have ever thought of it. My additions are flavor suggestions... - LizTerry
Serves 2 cups
- 1 jar of fluff
- 8 ounces cream cheese (not low or non-fat)
- bite sized fruit peices such as strawberries, grapes, pineapple, apples, pears, melon, other berries
- chopped mint, vanilla bean, nutmeg or cinnamon
- Thoroughly mix fluff and cream cheese. Add flavoring to taste or serve without extra flavor.
- Serve with bite sized fruit pieces. Really great party pleaser and so easy to make!