If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Vegetarians and vegans may feel a little left out at Thanksgiving celebrations, so here is a special creation I always make that gets eaten up by everyone! —Xcskier20
- 12 ounces extra firm tofu
- 12 ounces dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons grand marier
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Combine everything but the chocolate and oil in a blender or food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Melt chocolate with oil in a large bowl on the stove top or microwave- be careful it will melt faster with oil!
- Add the melted chocolate mixture to the tofu and blend until well combined.
- Let chill at least four hours before using.
- Note: More or less powdered sugar may be needed depending on how dark a chocolate you select.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Pie Thanksgiving Dessert
In Queso Were Wondering
Cashews are the mvp of vegan ingredients
This queso is nuts.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Our guide to the Eastern Shore.
Get your shine on.