Author Notes: Vegetarians and vegans may feel a little left out at Thanksgiving celebrations, so here is a special creation I always make that gets eaten up by everyone! - Xcskier20
- 12 ounces extra firm tofu
- 12 ounces dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons grand marier
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Combine everything but the chocolate and oil in a blender or food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Melt chocolate with oil in a large bowl on the stove top or microwave- be careful it will melt faster with oil!
- Add the melted chocolate mixture to the tofu and blend until well combined.
- Let chill at least four hours before using.
- Note: More or less powdered sugar may be needed depending on how dark a chocolate you select.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Pie Thanksgiving Dessert