If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I created this recipe as a fun alternative to traditional pumpkin pie.This time of year, Jell-O comes out with a seasonal pumpkin spice pudding flavor and I have found it delightful to use in dessert recipes. If you cannot find it at the grocery store, you can use instant vanilla pudding and add 1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice for each package. —Angela Morgan
- 1 pound gingersnap cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 3 cups Cool Whip whipped topping
- 3/4 cup confectioner's sugar
- 3 cakes milk
- 1 packet Jell-O Instant Pumpkin Pudding
- Place cookies in sandwich bag and use rolling pin to crush the cookies.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine crushed cookies and butter together until moistened and press into bottom of pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, blend cream cheese and confectioner's sugar with mixer for one minute.
- Fold in 1 cup of Cool-Whip and mix until well-blended. Reserve remaining Cool-Whip for top layer.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over cooled crust until mixture covers crust entirely.
- In separate mixing bowl, add pudding mix and milk. Stir or mix with hand mixer until thickened.
- Pour over cream cheese layer, covering cream cheese layer completely.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip in container.
- Refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
- Cut into squares to serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Pie Thanksgiving Dessert
Put Summer in a Jar
How to freestyle berry jam
Freestyle berry jam.
A toast to toast.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
The new Food52 office.
Octopi my heart.