If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: this was my brother, Emory's, recipe that he fixed every Thanksgiving and Christmas. He was killed in a motorcycle accident 7 years ago and we were afraid to fix this dessert because we thought it would make us sad. We did it anyway and though we did cry that year, we also laughed and pulled out old pictures and remembered his crazy life. —smoore100
- 1 large box of brownie mix & ingredients listed on brownie pkg
- 3 boxes of chocolate mousse jello, made according to pkg insturctions
- 1 large container of cool whip
- 6 heath bars (or 1 bag of heath chips), chopped
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- mix brownies according to pkg and add pecans
- pour into two 8" round pie pans and bake
- let cool
- put 1 brownie pie on the bottom of a clear glass bowl and poke holes in it
- pour 1/2 of the mousse on top of the brownie pie
- add 1/2 of the cool whip
- add 1/2 of the chopped heath bars
- put 2nd brownie pie on top and repeat the above layering until all ingredients are used.
- Refrigerate & Enjoy
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Pie Thanksgiving Dessert
You Can Have It All
Well, at least your zucchini bread—er, cake—can
Zucchini cake is everything you want.
The dreamiest foods around.
We've got the (summer) blues.
Burnt Toast: Episode 13
Have a ball (jar).