If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My older sister, Nancy, gave me this recipe 30 years ago and it is still a favorite anytime it is served! The butter and berries turn this into an unbelievable delight. - Fritzie
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1.5 cups milk
- 5 cups blackberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup water or juice
- 1 cup sugar
- Melt the butter in a 9" x 13" baking pan. (Glass works best.)
- Mix the flour, 2 c. sugar, baking powder and milk, and pour over the melted butter in the baking pan.
- Mix the berries (thawed), juice and 1 cup sugar and pour on top of the batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Pie Thanksgiving Dessert
A Street Food Star
The one-pot, Indian dish you've been waiting for.
Kothu paratha: one-upping one-pot meals.
Memorial Day made easy.
All you need for Memorial Day.
We need your help!
Mortar and pestle perfection.