If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I'm always trying to find new ways to use sweet potatoes, because my boyfriend loves them. This was a success - the tanginess of the yogurt sort of brightened up the mash. - erinmcdowell
- 3 large sweet potatoes, cubed
- 6 cloves garlic
- 3-4 Tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper, as needed
- 3/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped rosemary
- Toss the potatoes and garlic with the oil, salt, and pepper. Spread into an even layer on a baking sheet and roast in a 375 degree oven until tender and caramelized, about 30-45 minutes.
- Transfer the potatoes and garlic to a large bowl, and use a handheld mixer to whip them with the Greek yogurt until smooth.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan, and add the rosemary. Let the butter rest until it is set. Top the warm potatoes with the butter.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Root Vegetable Side
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegetarian Holiday Side
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Style with a breeze.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.