If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Gluten Free Herb Gravy for your Thanksgiving dinner. —elanaspantry
- 1 quart chicken stock
- 2 medium onions, coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- pan drippings (from roasted chicken or turkey)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon thyme, chopped
- In a medium saucepan, heat chicken stock, onions and garlic to a boil
- Reduce heat and simmer until onions and garlic are soft, about 30 minutes
- Pour pan drippings into saucepan
- Blend stock-onion-drippings mixture in a Vitamix until smooth
- Place mixture back in saucepan and reheat, then season with salt and thyme
- Serve over turkey, mashed cauliflower, or anything else
Get Baking This Labor Day
These recipes are worth a little kitchen labor
Get baking this Labor Day.
Make these recipes before it's too late.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our staff's best storage tips.
Storage made crystal clear.