If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A deliciously "sweet" sweet potato casserole. —mommiecooks
- 5 Sweet Potatoes, Peeled and Roughly Chopped
- 11/2 cup Cranberries
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Granola
- Start out by boiling your sweet potatoes until tender; about 10 to 15 minutes.
- While the potatoes are boiling mix up in separate bowl the cranberries, OJ, vanilla, nutmeg, salt, and brown sugar.
- When your potatoes are soft, put them into a 9x9 baking dish and pour your cranberry mixture over the top.
- Throw your potatoes into the oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees. Pull them out, add on the granola and let them cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegetarian Holiday Side
Beet Greens Can't be Beat
The summer braise worth turning on the oven for
Beet greens can't be beat.
Last day for free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
Savor the season.