If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A deliciously easy to make weeknight dinner —mommiecooks
- 2 tablespoons Butter, Melted
- 1/2 of a Lemon, Squeezed
- 1 pound Scallops
- 1/2 cup Macadamia Nuts, Crushed
- 1/2 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Lemon Pepper
- Grab a 9×9 inch pan and add your melted butter and lemon juice to it.
- Now add your scallops on top of the lemon butter and spread them around the pan evenly.
- In a separate bowl, mix together your crushed nuts, panko, salt, garlic powder, and lemon pepper.
- Pour the mixture over the top of the scallops and pop them in the oven set to 350 for about 25 minutes.
Anything But Watered Down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.