If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I tweaked this recipe from Cooking Light to make it my own, and use what I had in the fridge and in the pantry. I think it turned out great, is wonderful for company, or to have a nice dinner with family. I got a pork tenderloin for about $6 which isn't bad, considering that'll feed us a few meals. - goodspoon
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup rosemary, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 450. Season pork with salt and pepper.
- Rub Mustard Mixture all over, then dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place on a cooking sheet that has cooking spray on it. Bake at 450 for 25 minutes, or until just pink but done in the center, 160 degrees.
- Let stand for 10 minutes then cut in and enjoy!