If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipee is always a huge hit at parties. I have used it for 8 years and it is always requested at every parent party we attend. It is funny how I often hear ladies talking about this dessert pate that a friend had made the other night. - Suzie's Kitchen
Serves 10 people
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup icing sugar
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup skor pieces (I use 1/2 the bag)
- 2 tbsn brown sugar
- ¼ cup each chopped pecans, skor pieces, mini chocolate chips
- 1 packet strawberries
- 1 packet chocolate wafer cookies
- 10 choclate wafer cookies crushed
- Beat cream cheese,and butter until fluffy.
- Add vanilla and icing sugar and beat again.
- Stir in half of the chocolate chips, 1/2 of the pecans, 1/2 of the skor pieces and the 10 crushed chocolate wafer cookies.
- Roll into a ball then sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 1 hour.
- Remove plastic wrap and roll the cheese ball (or pat it onto the ball) in the remaining skor pieces, chocolate chips and pecans
- Place cheese ball on a platter and arrange strawberry halves and chocolate cookies around it, Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Open House Dish
Around the World in 16 Breakfasts
The most important meal of the day, the international way.
Breakfast: a worldly affair.
An Instameet by the Bay (Area).
Wildcard Winner: Texas Tailgate Burger
Prep your pans for perfection.
Stop the soap opera.