If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made this up after realizing I had enough in store to make a very good recipe all on my own! I think it turned out well and is something I'd easily replicate next year. - goodspoon
- 2 packets cranberries
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 1/2-1 teaspoon cinammon
- 1/2-1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Combine the above and bring everything to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and allow to simmer for about 10-15 minutes. You can stir during this time and allow the sauce to thicken. I added in the preserves for this very reason.
- Once it is all incorporated and the time has passed, allow to cool then store in an airtight container in the fridge. You can make this several days (3) before serving. Enjoy!