If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is incredibly simple to throw together for a dinner party or cocktail get together. It is also extremely versatile as you can use a combination of any herbs that you like. I've tried it with cilantro, mint, thyme, rosemary, and basil - they all taste fantastic! Serve with Slow Roasted Tomatoes for a delicious flavor combination. This is best served at room temperature but can be kept in the refrigerator for several days. - Plum Pie
Makes 1 cup
- 3.5 ounces good quality goat cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon worcestshire sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 1.5 tablespoons mixed herbs (I use thyme, rosemary, mint)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6-8 dashes Texas Pete Hot Sauce (or Tabasco)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until mixture comes together but is not pureed.
- Serve with crudite, crostini, your favorite crackers, or even warm, crusty bread. I also like to serve this with slow roasted tomatoes drizzled with balsamic alongside.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Open House Dish
Butter, Butter, Repeat
Puff pastry: No pain, all the gain.
Puff Pastry Primer
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Recipe of the Day
All the spring pastabilities.
That was a close shave.