Author Notes: This is incredibly simple to throw together for a dinner party or cocktail get together. It is also extremely versatile as you can use a combination of any herbs that you like. I've tried it with cilantro, mint, thyme, rosemary, and basil - they all taste fantastic! Serve with Slow Roasted Tomatoes for a delicious flavor combination. This is best served at room temperature but can be kept in the refrigerator for several days. - brooke's kitchen
Makes 1 cup
- 3.5 ounces good quality goat cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon worcestshire sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 1.5 tablespoons mixed herbs (I use thyme, rosemary, mint)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6-8 dashes Texas Pete Hot Sauce (or Tabasco)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until mixture comes together but is not pureed.
- Serve with crudite, crostini, your favorite crackers, or even warm, crusty bread. I also like to serve this with slow roasted tomatoes drizzled with balsamic alongside.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Open House Dish