If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When I think holiday, I think pumpkin and spice. I also love gingersnaps, so I thought I would put the two together for this dish. The dip is made unique by adding a bit of orange zest and making the gingersnaps mini and from scratch. For a clever way to serve the dip, scoop out the insides of a small pumpkin and serve the dip inside the pumpkin. - Table9
Serves a crowd
Pumpkin Spice Dip
- 1 Can Pumpkin Puree
- 2 8 Ounce pkgs. Soft Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground All Spice
- 1/4 teaspoon Fresh Nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon Orange Zest
- Mix all ingredients in a standing mixer until you get a smooth consistency.
- 3/4 cup Room temperature Unsalted Butter
- 3/4 cup Raw Cane Sugar
- 1/2 cup Molasses
- 1 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Clove Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Freshly Ground Nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a pot over medium heat, combine butter, sugar, molasses, ginger, cinnamon, clove powder, nutmeg and cook until melted and blended well. Remove from the heat and add to the flour and beat until smooth.
- Using teaspoon, drop the dough onto the parchment covered baking sheet Bake for 12 - 14 minutes until done. Remove and cool on a rack.
- Serve minisnaps with pumpkin dip.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Open House Dish