If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A family friendly recipe that can double as either a dinner or an appetizer. - mommiecooks
- 1 pound Ground Turkey
- 1/2 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 Carrot, Shredded
- 1/4 Onion,Chopped
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar
- 1 Clove of Garlic, Minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce
- Add together in a large bowl your turkey, breadcrumbs, egg, salt, Worcestershire, milk, carrot, onion, cheese, garlic and pepper.
- Mix it together well. I actually use my hands to mix it together (after a good washing of course). It's just easier and you're going to need to get dirty anyway to make the meatballs. Once you've mixed it up good, grab small handfuls of your meat mixture, roll them into balls.
- Heat up about a tablespoon of oil in a large skillet on medium high heat. When the oil is heated up, drop your balls into the pan.
- Cook 'em up for about 5 to 10 minutes, flipping to all sides, until they are cooked through. Once they are cooked up, drain any leftover oil and add in your bbq sauce.
- Let the balls and sauce heat up and then serve.
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls