If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We just love the flavor of sage with breakfast sausage and created this one day for a Sunday evening meal. Of course you can use regular breakfast sausage if you are not into sage and substitute fresh chopped basil for the sage. —loubaby
- 1 pound Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1 pound Breakfast Pork Sausage with Sage
- 15 ounces Ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage, chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup Half and Half
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 6 cup shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- Peel and slice potatoes; arrange 1/3 of them in baking dish. Season with salt and pepper. Crumble 1/2 of sausage over potatoes.
- Combine ricotta, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese and sage in bowl; spoon and spread 1/2 of mixture over sausage and potatoes.
- Repeat layering of 1/3 potatoes, season with salt and pepper, remaining sausage and remaining cheese mixture.
- Top mixture with remaining potatoes. Combine eggs, half and half and remaining parmesan cheese in bowl; pour over potatoes.Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes. Remove foil and continue cooking about 15 minutes til potatoes are brown and tender.
How to make lemonade without a recipe
Lemonade, sans recipe.
Green pesto is so last summer.
Beet greens can't be beat.
This month's most pinned recipes.