If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These shrimp came from a place in my soul where I said "Self, I want citrus. But I also want spicy. And I'll be damned if I dont want shrimp too!" And on top of all this, I recently discovered the broiler. And that I can actually lift the top of my oven to clean it. Miracles, I tell you. Miracles. - NicoleQ23
- As many shrimp as your stomach can handle
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cayenne to taste
- Kosher salt for sprinklies
- Set that square machine to broil and let that baby heat up.
- Peel your shrimp. I buy a half pound of ez-peelers which feeds me for two meals. Personally I like peeling shrimp, but if you can't handle this task, well, I suppose there are other shrimp in the sea. Post-peeling, dry off the shrimp as much as possible. I like to use paper towels.
- In a bag (I use the kind you put your fruit in at the grocery store. Reduce, reuse, recycle and all that jazz) place oil, some zesties of both fruits, a bunch of juice squeezed out of the fruits, dash of salt, and a dash or two of cayenne (The kicker!). And some black pepper if ya like.
- Toss those babies all around in that bag. Then dump them into a cooking box that wont burn in the oven. Then broil em. Broil em real good. For about five minutes.
- Once they are all gorgeous and pink, they may exit the oven and enter your mouth. MMMM yummers!