If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Just playing around in the kitchen when a relative brought me back hot paprika from their trip to Spain - lkshanken
- 2 bone-in center cut pork chops, each about 1 inch think
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet or hot paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, sliced thin
- Mix all dry spices together, and rub on to pork chops on both sides. Rub in well using your hands. Let the pork chops sit for 10 minutes at room temperature.
- In a large saute pan, heat oil for a minute on medium heat. Add sliced onion and saute until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add wine, and cook one more minute.
- Move onions over to the side of the pan, and place pork chops in the pan, cooking 5 minutes, then turning, and cooking 5 minutes on the second side.
- Remove from heat, then cover the pan, as is, tightly with foil, and let sit for 5 minutes. Plate the pork chops, topping them with the onions, and serve.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Paprika
Why the Simplest Recipes Are Still Worthwhile
Cheer up with chickpeas.
Goya's Balsamic Chickpea Salad
The sun is out: Are you?
Good day, sunshine.
Gifts for Mother's Day
Make better cookies.